Note: This technique can be used for any purpose when you need to show the ball in the air. Additionally you can actually create a slide animation if you use the "COPY" page button at the bottom of the user interface to copy the current view to a new page. Then play it back by using the "START" and "NEXT SLIDE" buttons to show the slide number in sequence.
1. Place an action marker onto the canvas to start off your session. (as below)
2. Now use the standard line tool and enable (set green) the line curve line option shown at the bottom of the screen when a line tool is selected. Once you have the line set-up, go ahead and draw the line onto the canvas where you want to shadow. (as below)
3. Now select the "Grey" ink colour on the bottom right ink control menu and create a line on the ground to show the shadow of the upper line on the ground. (as below)
4. Add another action marker if needed to show what happens when the ball gets to its end position. (as below)
5. Continue the line sequence by adding another ball flow line using the standard line tool and shadow line to show the ball movement.
6. Finish off the sequence by adding the final position of the ball flow.
You should now have a really cool looking session. And if you used the "COPY" page button you can actually run a step by step animation of the ball flow.