The export manager is responsible for exporting your presentations on your Session Planner canvas to an image, the library, your canvas templates and your local computers/devices..
Launching the export manager:
1. Press the "Export" button to bring up the export manager which we use to publish images to the library and save as a template.
2. As you can see, the export manager automatically creates a flattened image of the presentation slide you currently have in view on the Session Planner. (as Below)
note: Whatever view you have on your Session Planner at the time you launch the export manager your current slide and current view is the image exported. If you zoom in to your canvas then this zoomed view is what the export manager uses to convert the presentation slide in view. like below, the image we have on our Session Planner is actually zoomed in. (as below)
3. When the export manager shows the rendered image like above you have 4 options available to you.
- Option #1 you can save the image as a template to your canvas area by pressing the "Save as Template" button.
- Option #2 you can publish the rendered image to your library by pressing the "Publish to library" button.
- Option #3 you can right click the image and save it local or send it directly to a PDF document and email it out.
- Option #4 If you just click the image it will load it into a separate browser window in full resolution so you can do with it as you wish.