Feature wish list
Got idea that will benefit the community? let us know here!

28 posts   •   Page 3 of 3   •   1, 2, 3
constantine konstin

Re: Feature wish list

by constantine konstin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:15 pm

When zooming in, a way to change the focus of the zoom (maybe I just don't know how).

constantine konstin

by constantine konstin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:49 pm

Player (not goalie) icon that is throwing the ball underhand for use in drills/exercises that involve practicing volleys, chesting, heading, etc..

Jose Duarte

by Jose Duarte » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:03 am

Hi.

Is it to creat some goalkeeper "stuff", like diving, crosses, 1 vs 1 body position?

Magnus

by Magnus » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:58 am

Any chance to gett goalkepper side foot pass?

Qinghao Neo

by Qinghao Neo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Could we enable keyboard shortcuts for "cutting", "copying" and "pasting" on Firefox browsers?

I think this would be really helpful, since KwikTactix is still not usable on Safari and Chrome. Btw, when are we getting this fix?

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kwiktactix Support

by Kwiktactix Support » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:35 am

Magnus wrote:Any chance to gett goalkepper side foot pass?

Sure, is you send a picture of the type of pass to support@kwiktactix.us we'll be sure to add it for kwiktactix.com release

Kwiktactix Support

by Kwiktactix Support » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:45 am

Qinghao Neo wrote:Could we enable keyboard shortcuts for "cutting", "copying" and "pasting" on Firefox browsers?

I think this would be really helpful, since KwikTactix is still not usable on Safari and Chrome. Btw, when are we getting this fix?

Hi, this is already in place:
have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20

also when you select a marker with the selector tool you can use shift+C to copy, shift+V to paste and shift+X to cut and take a look at the dropdown menu's as the keyboard shortcut keys are shown.

You can also move markers and lines with the cursor keys on your keyboard when they are selected with the selector tool.

Kwiktactix Support

by Kwiktactix Support » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Qinghao Neo wrote:Could we enable keyboard shortcuts for "cutting", "copying" and "pasting" on Firefox browsers?

Hi,

The session planner app is supported by all browsers and used by thousands of people with safari and chrome. Some extensions that people install on their browser may potentially cause issues which is out of our hands. We make sure the very latest versions of each browser is fully supported with all of our apps.

If you are having issues with a browser then we recommend you clear your cache, update the browser to the latest version and keep an eye on what addons/extensions you install on your browsers. If you find an addon or extension is giving you adverse performance then send a note to support@kwiktactix.com with the name of the addon so we can look into your issue.

Previous
28 posts   •   Page 3 of 3   •   1, 2, 3
It is currently Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:59 pm